We are so happy to welcome you back to the Studio 35 York Kitchen showroom…
We are so delighted to be able to reopen our showroom on Monday the 15th June and we have some exciting times ahead of us for the rest of this year.
How are we adapting?
We have spent the last few weeks deep cleaning our showroom and ensuring we follow all the government and scientific advice ready for the 15th June. Our efforts will result in the following showroom processes for the foreseeable future:
• A limit of one customer (or family group from one household) in the showroom at any one time.
• Strict 2mtr social distancing between ourselves and the customers. We have plenty of space to ensure this is a practical within the showroom.
• Presentation and seating area again allows for 2mtr distancing and is undertaken on our Silestone quartz worktop which has ‘Antimicrobial Protect’ which fights against the spread of bacteria, and along with all our other surfaces in the showroom is cleaned with antibacterial disinfectant for every customer visit.
• As well as our showroom fixtures we also ensure that all our samples are disinfected daily and after each customer visit.
• Antibacterial hand gel and additional hand washing amenities freely available for our customers to utilise upon entry to the showroom.
• The showroom can be well ventilated with doors fixed open to increase the air flow and reduce airborne particles from circulating within an enclosed space.
We are also making home visits where we will undertake detailed measurements and advise on layouts and designs if social distancing can be maintained for the full duration of the visit at your home. We will ask that our designer is left to measure the kitchen space with no one else in the room, and that any discussions are undertaken at a distance and wherever practical for these discussions to be undertaken outside after the room measurements have been taken… These are new times for us all and we will always aim to protect our customers and our employees while providing the professional service our customers has come to expect from Studio 35.
Our showroom has just been updated prior to the lockdown period, so we have several new displays that we can’t wait to show you. A selection of these include:
NEW: next125 Ceramic marble Nero effect display with complimentary matching Ceramic Nero worktop. Displayed with onyx black accent furniture and Ceramic cube wall system this display also includes the Miele ‘Artline’ handleless appliances in the stunning Obsidian black finish and complimented with the black Quooker square boiling water tap and gunmetal finish sink.
NEW: Schuller satin lacquer display in Glacier Blue is a wonderful pastel creation and works wonderfully with the Dekton Orix worktops and smoked grey mirrored splashback.
NEW: Bora Pure venting hob, fully working to give you a great demonstration of this wonderful appliance. This is a great opportunity to see the bora product in full effect and experience how a venting hob unleashes possibilities to you and your new kitchen layout.
NEW: Schuller Targa in steel dark finish is urban kitchen design at its finest. We have shown this with a matching steel dark 16mm worktop to emphasise the sleekness and clean lines of this kitchen range.
As well as our new displays we have invested in the following additions and improvements to our services and offerings to assist our customers:
NEW: Finance available on all or part of your kitchen purchase from Studio 35.
o Helping you achieve your dream kitchen with flexible repayment options… please ask any of our team for further details.
NEW: Improved design visuals
o We are so proud of the standard of designs we create at Studio 35, but we are not prepared to rest on our laurels.
o New and improved CAD & Virtual Reality visuals are now being prepared for all customer designs.
o Come and be inspired by what we can create for you using our design flare and the leading CAD software to bring your future kitchen environment to life.
NEW: Neff cashback offer
o Complete your kitchen with 5 or more Neff appliances and receive a cashback of up to £1,000
o Unfortunately, this is a limited time offer, so give us a call to see how we can save you money on your new dream kitchen.
COMING SOON: next125 furniture launch for 2020
o With continued investment in the next125 brand and range, we have stunning new finishes and furniture solutions coming in the next few months.
o All new furniture samples available to view in our showroom from July.
We are so excited to be back and can’t wait to great you. Get in touch and see how we can transform you home and bring your dream kitchen to life:
35 Blossom Street,
Tel: 01904 635937
Email: [email protected]